- A large number of tapping devices are used for outdoor events.
- There is no control over the volume of beer on tap.
- A simple solution where “something” can check and record the amount of beer flow.
- The solution will be used by employees and their managers.
- The ideal idea is easy-to-use hardware that anyone can install and remove as well.
Do you have the courage to tackle this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your solution!
Další témata k řešení
Have you been thinking of an interesting project for some time, but do you need support for starting? Then this is just for you! Send us a suggestion that should include: Project...
Creating applications for data interpretation from mounted sensors (RGB, thermo, multispectral camera), where the application brings added value to professionals in their professions (farmer,...
Measurement of sewerage collector flows (how much water returns to the rivers after rain and where ) with real-time transmission using the LoRaWan urban network. If interested please contact:...