- A large number of tapping devices are used for outdoor events.
- There is no control over the volume of beer on tap.
- A simple solution where “something” can check and record the amount of beer flow.
- The solution will be used by employees and their managers.
- The ideal idea is easy-to-use hardware that anyone can install and remove as well.
Do you have the courage to tackle this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to your solution!
Další témata k řešení
Measurement of sewerage collector flows (how much water returns to the rivers after rain and where ) with real-time transmission using the LoRaWan urban network. If interested please contact:...
A challenge from the swimming environment even for non-swimmers. Do you miss modern applications in the swimming area of Pilsen? Do you have an idea what app would improve the swimming pool? How...
Current situation: The brewery currently has around 130 guides with various time and language options. Likewise, different times and language versions of the tours. When filling a tour, it is now...