- Using open city data for conditions interpretation (situations/processes/events that could be improved through awareness of the current state.)
- Indication of areas where the city does not publish open data but the data are available (revision of available data in the city environment, timeliness, indicative value.)
- https://opendata.plzen.eu website revisions, suggestions for improvement.
- If interested please contact: Anna Čudáková – firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 378 035 543.
- Expert consultants: Tomáš Benedikt, Michal Vodička.
Další témata k řešení
Monitoring of sewerage network flow
Measurement of sewerage collector flows (how much water returns to the rivers after rain and where ) with real-time transmission using the LoRaWan urban network. If interested please contact:...
Digital swimming pool
Current situation: Now the swimming area does not have any application that would monitor the current state. The swimming pool offers countless opportunities for improvement. Whether it’s the...
Required situation: Optimization of life situations (“handling of things” at the office) – structuring, intuitive navigation, simplicity, clarity, linking to forms, linking to the ordering...