- The brewery currently has around 130 guides with various time and language options. Likewise, different times and language versions of the tours. When filling a tour, it is now necessary for the manager to call all guides before taking the tour. This system is very time consuming and can easily cause an error.
- Create an app that shows unoccupied tours straight on the phone so they can sign up for tours they can arrange.
- The solution will use managers who enter the tours and their dates and time schedule.
- Solutions will be used by guides who will self-register for the tours.
- The application should be usable for Android, iOS and Windows, and should also be compatible with existing Colosseum system.
Do you have the courage to tackle this challenge? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your solution!
Další témata k řešení
Proposal to create an environment that will generate the formation of technological/innovative startups in Pilsen or their arrival in Pilsen. If interested please contact: Anna Čudáková...
Current situation: The brewery offers a wide range of activities for both Pilsener and short-term foreign visitors. Reservations for brewery activities (brewery tour, restaurant table…)are...
Current situation: The brewery has various guided tours for visitors and other spaces for organizing events that they must maintain in good technical and functional condition. Currently, there is no...