Through the project Challenges we connect community of technically focused students with business stakeholders. What does it mean? The company provides a problem that needs to be solved and we find the solver of the problem.
Thanks to the project Challenges you can show what you got! Imagine, you are at school – you would get a list of projects, choose one and work on it. Instead of being in the classroom, you are in the real world. Your idea would never end up in the trash. You would enter the world of technological companies and become part of it. Why should you do it? Except for an amazing opportunity and experience, you can count with interesting financial reward.
Let´s repeat it – why should you say YES to Challenges?
– you´ll work on real projects
– you´ll meet people who have more to offer
– possibility to use open office and workshops for product development for free
– specialists in the field always willing to give you an advice
– when you are good, we support your startup
– city of Pilsen will give you the first reference that opens new opportunities
What we expect from you?
– active attitude during solving projects
– participation on project days ( once a month)
– be ready to work on yourself
Are you interested to read all rules for Challenges? read here
Identification of possible occasions (areas of transport, crisis management, environment, etc.), their modeling (current situation and proposals for solutions/countermeasures). Ways...
Current situation: The brewery has various guided tours for visitors and other spaces for organizing events that they must maintain in good technical and functional condition. Currently, there is no...