Are you into smart devices? Are you fascinated by new technologies and everything online? Or even see things around you that could be brought to life by IoT? If so, the IoT Academy, focused on designing and manufacturing IoT devices, is for you.
The IoT Academy will be led by experienced experts from TData.
- From building a prototype, to designing your own PCB, to manufacturing hardware.
- The benefits of low power MCU architectures and the use of independent peripherals.
- How to build an IoT prototype quickly and efficiently.
- The basics of the Embedded C language and how to program firmware for our devices.
- Optimizing power consumption and using sleep modes.
- Visualizing data through your own portal or cloud.
IoT low power networking
- Choosing the right network and technology for data transmission (WiFi, Bluetooth LE, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT).
What you will work with:
- IoT development platform AVR128DA48 CURIOSITY NANO (8-bit microcontroller).
- Sensors and communication modules at the discretion of the selected project.
- Autodesk Eagle or Autodesk Fusion 360.
What you need:
- Your own laptop with embedded application development and PCB design environments installed (MPLAB X IDE, Autodesk Eagle, Autodesk Fusion 360).
SPOT from Boston Dynamics is the new member of SIT Port family. This robot has been on sale since 2019 and there are only a few of them in the Czech Republic. The robot is designed for both indoor...
The competitions for students have one common goal – to encourage young talents in various fields, especially technical ones. What competitions have we launched so far? Battle Bots – The...
Startup Weekend is a 54-hour event designed to take any tech-related idea from concept to creation within a matter of days. It is the place to look for a team, validate your business idea, and...